The full suite of Jade Car Loans types can be structured on a no deposit basis. ‘No deposit’ applies to both commercial motor vehicle finance and our Jade personal automobile loans.
By ‘no deposit’ we refer to no deposit being requested by the lender. This is separate from any deposit which may be requested by the motor dealer, auction house or private seller to secure your purchase.
- Your Jade consultant has many options to source your business car finance deal or personal motor loan for 100% of the purchase price of the motor vehicle. No deposit is payable by you to the lender.
- The loan amount can include the purchase price of the vehicle, on road costs, registration, dealer stamps if applicable and any other dealer or auction house charges. Private Sales Options Can vary.
- No deposit financing is available for both new and used cars.
- Offering 100% loans, ie no deposit, car finance, is dependent on the lender. Your Jade consultant has the experience and industry knowledge to know which lenders will offer you the best no deposit car loan. So we can source you the best deal.
- For used motor vehicles, the valuation of the car may affect the lender’s decision to make a no deposit offer.
- No deposit car finance is available for Chattel Mortgage, Car Lease, CHP and Secured Personal Car Loans.
- On motor vehicles priced at even $30,000 - $50,000, a 10% deposit of $3,000-$5,000 is a significant expense for both individuals and businesses if requested by the bank or other lender. By offering no deposit finance, Jade frees up your cash flow.
- If you do choose to pay a deposit to the seller, you will reduce the overall amount of your loan or finance packages. This will reduce your monthly repayments which may suit your individual circumstances.
- If the dealer or seller does request a deposit to secure the purchase, this is often considered as a ‘holding deposit’. It is often taken as a credit card imprint or company cheque which the seller holds until they receive the full amount of the purchase price from your lender. The holding deposit can then be returned to you.
To expedite the purchase of our car, contact Jus for pre-approved car finance. This is especially useful when you intend to buy at auction or purchase a used vehicle from a private seller. Your finance will be all organised, the payment can be made quickly, so if a holding deposit is requested by the seller, it will be returned to you asap.
Your Jade consultant can assist with many aspects of your car purchase and answer your queries on any key points.
Speak with a Jade Consultant to discuss a no deposit car finance solution for your vehicle. Call 1300 000 003