It might seem strange to think that the descriptions ‘cheap’ and ‘luxury’ can make the perfect combination. But when purchasing a luxury sedan, ‘cheap’ is a serious consideration. While buyers of luxury saloon cars appreciate the value for money of the precision engineering and manufacture and the high quality comfort and luxurious finishes of such vehicles, they most likely also want a good price. So when you’re talking car loans on luxury sedans, cheap is what most buyers will be seeking. Cheap finance is smart and stylish and highly desirable at any car price point.
When you’re buying high-end, the luxury sedan makes the statement and does the talking. Behind the scenes, getting the keys to a luxury model with cheap finance is highly achievable. No one turns their nose up at ‘cheap’ when talking motor vehicle finance interest rates.
The EOFY, 30 June, is a very popular time for businesses to upgrade their vehicles to take advantage of available tax deductions in the current financial year. But despite the appeal of potential tax deductions, astute business owners also want value for their luxury sedan purchase. Not only in the vehicle pricing but most importantly in the finance package.
With the high-end pricing of luxury saloons, securing a tailored finance deal at a cheap interest rate can be extremely important to cash flow not only for EOFY but over the full term of the finance. Jade Car Loans specialise in securing cheap car loan interest rates which can make your luxury sedan purchase a cost-effective investment.
Luxury Sedan Market
Sedans or saloon cars were the foundation models for most of today’s leading luxury car makers. But over the past decade, SUVs have surged in popularity and in some luxury vehicle ranges the number of SUV models exceeds the number of sedan models. Despite this trend, the classic luxury saloon car still remains a firm favourite with many business executives.
Jaguar offer the XE and XF models. German maker Audi have a very extensive range of sedans with either a classic or sporty edge. From the A3 through to the top of the range A8. Mercedes-Benz is synonymous with luxury sedans and they too offer a wide range to include many buyer preferences. While the A and C Class models are perennial favourites, the new S Class Saloon is worth considering. This comes in a Saloon and Long variants with a plug-in hybrid available.
Lexus also offers hybrids in the IS sporty model, the ES which retains the brand’s elegant design or the top of the range LS.
But it is an upcoming model from BMW which is currently attracting a lot of attention, even up to a year before it is to be launched locally. Reports have it that orders are already being taken for the BMW i4 Gran Coupe 2022 model. This is reported to be an electric 4 door coupe style vehicle which will be available in a number of variants but the specs and the pricing is yet to be released.
Whichever luxury maker and model selected, astute buyers will be seeking an affordable finance package.
Securing Cheap Finance on Luxury Vehicles
As specialists in motor vehicle finance, Jade Car Loans have the products, lender accreditations and the expertise to secure tailored business finance.
We share a few tips on how we assist our customers and why engaging our professional lender services can result in a cheaper finance deal.
- Don’t presume an impressive account balance will necessarily sway bank and lenders to offer a cheaper car finance deal. Many lenders, especially banks have guidelines and are not always negotiable. Due to the quantity of business, we write in the sector, we do have the bargaining power to secure cheaper interest rates and attractive terms.
- Achieving the preferred percentage of the balloon/residual can be key to cost-effective luxury sedan finance. Using our online car loan repayment calculator will allow you to easily see what level you will want to be targeting to achieve the repayment amount that will work for your business.
- Some lenders will have guidelines around the size of the balloon they will approve. Having the sharp negotiating skills of a Jade consultant handling those discussions on your behalf can be extremely productive.
- Think twice before seemingly conveniently accepting an offer of finance from the motor vehicle dealer. Most dealers will have a financial arrangement in place. But is it the cheapest offer you can source? While the dealer will usually only have finance available through one lender, Jade has multiple lender accreditations. We have the capabilities to scour a large swathe of the market to secure the cheapest interest rates and better loan offers.
- Spend the time to consider the most appropriate finance product. Jade offers a full range of best car financing deals: Chattel Mortgage, Leasing and Commercial Hire Purchase. Due to the varying features of each product, consideration needs to be given to which will deliver the optimum benefit to your business. If wanting to take advantage of IAWO, Chattel Mortgage is the most appropriate form of finance.
Cheap finance deals can be achieved for all types of businesses. So when you’re buying a luxury saloon car, make the purchase with a cheap Jade finance deal to ensure the ideal combination for long term driving and ownership enjoyment.
For a cheap finance quote, contact 1300 000 003
DISCLAIMER: IN REGARD TO MISREPRESENTATIONS AND ERRORS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL AS PRESENTED, LIABILITY IS NOT ACCEPTED. THE DETAILS AND CONTENT IS PROVIDED FOR CAR BUYERS AND INDIVIDUALS AND BUSINESS SEEKING FINANCE PURELY AS GENERAL INFORMATION. THIS IS NOT PROVIDED AS THE ONLY SOURCE OF FINANCIAL INFORMATION. ANYONE THAT CONSIDERS THAT NEED FINANCIAL ADVICE ABOUT THEIR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS SHOULD SEEK THEIR OWN FINANCIAL ADVISOR.