With EOFY, temporary full expensing, low-interest rates and deals on offer, it’s a popular time for ute buyers to get out in force to size up the market for a new vehicle. Utes and cab chassis are some of the biggest selling motor vehicle categories for plenty of good reasons. The market is extremely strong, there are plenty of options and it’s highly competitive as manufacturers continually strive to outdo each other with specs, techs and comfort features on these versatile vehicles.
With pricing also quite widespread, buyers with an eye on the dollar can be smart to check out some of the newcomers and the lower-priced options for value. Not just smart but essential is also checking out the finance options as interest rates and offers also vary across the lending market. Using our business car loan repayment calculator and interest rate comparison will quickly convert purchase pricing to more relatable loan repayments for the full range of finance options.
Size Up: Top 2021 Ute Favourites
Ute, cab chassis, whatever term you prefer, there is a solid selection of favourites and top sellers amongst the major manufacturers.
- Ranger: A perennial award-winning podium placer in sales figures, Ford’s classic is a popular choice with tradies, boaters and adventure-seekers. The Ranger is available in several model variants and the new model is due in showrooms in July. If considering pre-ordering your MY2021 model for July delivery, pre-arrange finance with us so you can confidently sign the sales contract.
- Amarok: With a 3-3.5 tonne towing capacity, up to 1,033 kgs payload, a very intelligent 4x4 system and a stylish design, this offering from Volkswagen is turning heads. Quite a wide price range across the variants, but with our no deposit finance, the entire price with all the extras you want can be included in your finance.
- Navara: Loaded with power and tech, this is a tough and rugged machine with off-road capabilities and plenty going for it. Multiple models in the range with prices for a basic single cab chassis in the low $30,000 range, there’s sure to be one to suit many lifestyles and work applications.
- Triton: Mitsubishi’s offering is in the mid-price range but maxed out with toughness and a solid 40-year reputation for performance. The double cab option allows for five adults, making this a great crew vehicle. Match it with the most affordable finance deal to ensure yours is also a great buy.
- Gladiator: In the higher price range and with, arguably, utilitarian styling, the new Gladiator reflects Jeep’s heritage. A heritage built on hard work in challenging environments. Could be the vehicle to take on the competition in your challenging work arena.
- BT-50: With multiple model options, 4x2 or 4x4, ute, cab and pickup options, Mazda’s offering certainly meets its complete package tagline. And there are EOFY deals on offer. Before you head into the showroom, pre-arranging finance can put you in the driver’s seat when negotiating the purchase price.
- D-MAX: From a company renowned for building tough trucks, the Isuzu D-MAX has the goods to go to work and deliver. Stylish body shape and plenty of grunt up front, the D-MAX holds the coveted 2021 Drive award for best dual cab ute.
- Hilux: Is there anything more that can be said about this all-time bestseller from Toyota? It seems like HiLux has always been there and continues to grow in popularity. You have heaps of choices in models, engine variants cab/tray options and the backing of an Australia-wide service team. Use our calculator to compare HiLux deals with others in the range.
Leading the US Charge
- RAM: A truck or ute? Debatable as these vehicles are massive and bold, but on the high side of the ute price market. Converted from a left-hand drive, US vehicles can be financed with the same loans as others in the market. The new RAM DT range is due later this year but the current models could be worth considering for those that really like a statement vehicle.
- Silverado: In a similar category as RAM, Chevy’s Silverado seems to have fast-growing popularity in Australia, based on sales figures. With over 100 years in the pick-up truck business, the Chevrolet range is distributed in Oz by HSV.
While the mid to top-end price range vehicles are impressive, both in looks and performance, we fully appreciate that many operators will seek a workhorse at a more affordable price. Several relative newcomers onto the ute scene are pitched at the lower price market but claim great performance and features – LDV and GWM.
While checking out the latest models from these manufacturers, refer to our calculator to see the difference in repayments between the different price ranges.
Sizing Up Ute Finance
Whether your use is for work purposes or private use, getting the cheapest interest rate loan is a common objective. We offer cheap rates across the full range of ute finance:-
Check out the features/benefits of each when making your loan selection and if looking to optimise your acquisition with temporary full expensing, then Chattel Mortgage would be the finance product to select.
Pricing Up a New Ute on Finance
We’ve made it quick and easy to price up your ute in terms of financial costs. Refer to our commercial car loan interest rates comparison calculator to see the different estimated repayments on the different interest rate finance products for the utes you’re considering.
To plan how you’d like your loan structured, use our loan calculator with the capability to include a balloon/residual. Vary the elements – balloon, loan term – to achieve the repayment estimate that meets your expectations. Or just get straight to the deal and let one of our consultants source you a cheap car loan offer.
Contact 1300 000 003 for a cheap deal on a new ute.
DISCLAIMER: IN REGARD TO MISREPRESENTATIONS AND ERRORS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL AS PRESENTED, LIABILITY IS NOT ACCEPTED. THE DETAILS AND CONTENT IS PROVIDED FOR CAR BUYERS AND INDIVIDUALS AND BUSINESS SEEKING FINANCE PURELY AS GENERAL INFORMATION. THIS IS NOT PROVIDED AS THE ONLY SOURCE OF FINANCIAL INFORMATION. ANYONE THAT CONSIDERS THAT NEED FINANCIAL ADVICE ABOUT THEIR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS SHOULD SEEK THEIR OWN FINANCIAL ADVISOR.