Do you decide on your work ute purely for its functionality features? Or are you more into having a vehicle that makes a statement about you and your business? Or do you want it all? The criteria for ute buyers can be as demanding as their working environment. Some approach the process from a totally practical point of view. Selecting a vehicle that does the job. Has the capacity, specs, and features and often is priced within what most would consider an affordable price range.
For others, their work ute is more than just a vehicle. It's a workmate, a weekend mate, and their pride and joy. Their use reflects their style, perfectly matches their approach to life and defines their commercial car loan for new business. Many manufacturers have ‘read the market’ and offer utes and cab chassis vehicles that offer owners both bold styling and ideal functionality. For those who want it all, there are some great choices.
To kick off the 2021 ute buying season, we overview the market from a purely objective point of view and leave you to make your own buying decisions. To convert manufacturer pricing to loan repayments, simply refer to our loan calculator.
Ute Market Overview
- Toyota HiLux is consistently the top-selling vehicle in its class and for plenty of great reasons. Reliable, a great manufacturer and has a wide range of choices in body types and upgrades. The basic workmate is your functional vehicle that suits many applications – job done. But step up to the Rogue and Rugged X, consider the different paint selections, bulbar, bush plate and special features and you have a statement vehicle.
- GWM is known for great priced utes with the functionality to suit most jobs. Good value. But the 2021 model Ute, the Cannon, has a new styling that could up the ante for some buyers. It replaces the Steed and some reviewers suggest it could give Ranger, D-Max and other buyers something to think about.
- The Ford Ranger Raptor is a real performance vehicle with off-road functionality and bold statement styling and Ford states it arrives ‘factory ready’. This appears to be the weekend warrior come weekday worker vehicle in one very serious package.
- RAM Trucks have certainly started to get noticed in the Australian ute market. According to reports, demand is strong for these US pickup trucks as Australian buyers embrace the powerful V8 engine and the strong, statement styling. Serious off-road capabilities in the Warlock but at a serious price point, buyers will no doubt be pushing our Jade consultants for the cheapest car finance deals.
- The Mazda BT-50 probably straddles that function/style line. A 3 litre diesel, with fuel efficiency, connectivity and the functionality and performance to meet the demands of most job sites. Good selection of models but perhaps not making as bold a statement in style and appearance as say a Raptor or RAM. But for function, this could be your ute for 2021.
- Isuzu is the top selling truck brand again in 2020 and their ute offering, the D-Max also appears to have the goods. Off road and on road capabilities, have impressive towing capacity and have been described as a game changer. To change your game with a D-Max, purchase yours with a low interest rate business car loan from Jade.
That’s just a brief overview and we know there are many other ute options that we will explore through our 2021 blogs. But for now, if you’re in the ute market it’s time to talk finance.
Functional Finance – always in Style
New model utes are released each year but fortunately, our cheap ute finance is always on trend. We offer the full range of loan products to suit the full range of ute buyers.
Ute buyers have a choice of:-
- Car Chattel Mortgage
All come with our cheap fixed interest rates, fixed repayments and fixed loan terms and no deposit finance is available. Refer to our interest rate comparison chart to see the rates for each finance product. Speak with your accountant as to which finance structure will best suit your business and work side by side with you and your team to deliver the outcomes you expect.
For buyers who are just starting, Jade has the connections to source cost-effective Low Docs Car Loans and affordable ABN Car Loans. This is a specialty service as very few banks will offer finance to businesses that have been operating for less than 1-2 years.
We do have accreditation with non-bank lenders that offer this category of finance and with attractive and affordable packages. Each deal will be individually negotiated but you may expect the same cheap interest rates as we currently advertise but with some additional conditions attached to the loan. These may include additional property as security be put up against the loan and the lender may place a maximum on the loan amount.
For low docs and ABN ute finance, an ABN is essential as is some financial paperwork which may include simple accounts etc. Being registered for GST is not essential but is preferable.
To discuss all your ute finance options with the functionality to suit your business operation, speak with one of our consultants or simply request a quick quote online.
For use finance that is both functional and always makes a bold statement call Jade Car Loans at 1300 000 003
DISCLAIMER: NO LIABILITY IS ACCEPTED FOR MISINTERPRETATION, MISREPRESENTATIONS OR ERRORS IN THE INFORMATION AND PRODUCT DETAILS INCLUDED IN THIS ARTICLE AS SOURCED THROUGH OTHER ORGANISATIONS AND MANUFACTURERS. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS ARTICLE IS NOT PRESENTED FOR OR INTENDED AS THE SOLE SOURCE OF FINANCIAL INFORMATION IN REGARD TO A FINANCIAL DECISION. IT IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATIVE PURPOSES ONLY. IF A READER CONSIDERS THEY MAY REQUIRE ADVICE RE THEIR INDIVIDUAL CIRCUMSTANCES, IT IS ADVISED THAT THEY CONSULT WITH A FINANCIAL ADVISOR.