The end of the calendar year has traditionally been the time to make major purchases with the customary year-end sales across many markets. But with the current supply issues in the new car market, there could be less deals to be captured at this time of year, with little necessity for dealerships to clear excess stock. But manufacturers still appear to be advertising special offers and deals on new vehicles.
But buyers may need to be quick as these are usually only available ‘while stocks last’ or have an expiry time. With the high demand for new cars, genuine buyers will want to be ready to commit ASAP. Buyers considering taking advantage of end of year car sales and special offers may benefit by first sourcing pre-approved car finance through Jade Car Loans.
We did some research to update on what manufacturers are currently running car sales and offering special deals plus provide buyers with information on sourcing finance prior to purchase.
Current New Car Deals
Here are a few of the currently advertised special offers on new vehicles. Prospective buyers should check the details of the offer, paying particular attention to the expiry date.
- Jeep is advertising complimentary on-road costs on the new Gladiator. The brand is also offering a great driveaway price on certain Grand Cherokee models – but only until 31 December. So no time to waste.
- Volkswagen has special deals until 31 December on certain Tiguan, T-Cross and other models.
- Kia has a number of special offers also valid till the end of the year. These include on the very popular Stonic, Cerato models, Picanto, Stinger and Rio.
- The featured offer from Hyundai is on the Venue. Driveaway pricing is hot for both the 6 speed manual and automatic models. Once again, timing appears to be for December only.
- Suzuki is also advertising special offers on the small SUV Ignis and on the hot hatch Swift. Both great cars to consider for school leavers needing a vehicle to get to uni or college next year. Pricing is in the very affordable range and when business car finance calculator with our cheaper rates, these could be very serious purchase options.
- Mitsubishi has deals on a number of models currently advertised. These include on the popular ASX SUV and also on the Triton work vehicle. Business buyers considering the Triton as their new work vehicle may also realise tax benefits through temporary full expensing with sole trader car finance.
Buying Used & Online - ACCC Scam Warnings
With issues in the new car market due to COVID-related issues, many buyers have turned to the second-hand car market including purchasing online. This has led to quite a rise in prices in the used car segment. A factor which buyers should consider in relation to finance, insurance and potential maintenance costs. Insurance is required to be taken out with Secured vehicle finances.
Purchasing from reputable, licensed used motor vehicle dealers should provide buyers with certain warranties and assurances. But buying privately may not offer such benefits. Buying used cars online can also come with certain risks. If buying online or privately, it may be useful to check ACCC Scamwatch for tips, cautions and reminders.
Vehicle Finance Options
To be first behind the wheel for special offers, buyers can arrange their finance beforehand. We offer pre-approved car loans, including the cheapest ABN car loans, across our full portfolio of finance products. The process follows the same steps as applying for finance after the vehicle is selected. The exception being that the final price and hence loan amount required, may not be known. Our consultants will process the application through to the approved stage based on an estimate and then finalise the amount when the car is actually decided on.
The interest rate will be the same – pre or post purchase, as the rate offered is made based on an assessment of the applicant. However, interest rates for used car finance may vary from new car interest rates. The rates advertised by lenders are, unless otherwise indicated, for brand new goods.
Interest rates can vary across the motor vehicle finance sector. A rush to capture special offers or low stock should not be reason to forego making informed decisions on the vehicle choice and especially on the car finance. By engaging with Jade Car Loans, buyers enjoy the advantages of having the cheapest interest rate finance sourced on their behalf by our professional consultants.
If planning to buy a new vehicle at end of year sales, give us a quick call to commence the finance process while you head off to test drive.
Contact Jade Car Loans at 1300 000 003 for pre-approved motor vehicle finance to quickly capture special offers and car sales.
DISCLAIMER: IN REGARD TO MISREPRESENTATIONS AND ERRORS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL AS PRESENTED, LIABILITY IS NOT ACCEPTED. THE DETAILS AND CONTENT IS PROVIDED FOR CAR BUYERS AND INDIVIDUALS AND BUSINESS SEEKING FINANCE PURELY AS GENERAL INFORMATION. THIS IS NOT PROVIDED AS THE ONLY SOURCE OF FINANCIAL INFORMATION. ANYONE THAT CONSIDERS THAT NEED FINANCIAL ADVICE ABOUT THEIR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS SHOULD SEEK THEIR OWN FINANCIAL ADVISOR.