We offer Commercial Car Lease for businesses seeking an off-balance sheet finance option for the purchase of motor vehicles. Leasing is available for a single vehicle or an entire fleet of cars to be used for business purposes. In simple terms, the lender purchases the vehicle, leases it back to you for a set monthly payment. The borrower has full use of the car during the term of the financial lease while the lender holds the title of ownership.
While the lender holds ownership, the car is not entered on the borrower’s balance sheet as an asset/liability. The balance sheet shows the monthly lease payments as an operating expense. When the borrower finalises all payments including the residual, ownership is transferred from lender to borrower. Your accountant or financial controller is best placed to advise if leasing is the best guaranteed car finance product for your business structure.
Car leasing is available for new and used motor vehicles purchased through a dealer, from a private seller or at auction.
Car Leasing: Key Features
- Fixed car loans interest rate at Jade’s signature low rates.
- Fixed leasing term. Your Jade consultant will work with you to arrange a lease term that suits your cash flow - from 1 year/12 months to 5years/60 months for high-priced vehicles.
- No deposit required. The full purchase price of the vehicle is included in the lease contract.
- Fixed monthly lease payments, set at an amount that fits your financial projections and objectives.
- In line with ATO guidelines, car lease payments are tax deductible for business vehicles.
- GST on the purchase price is handled by the lender as they are purchasing the car.
- Borrower pays and claims GST on the monthly repayments and the residual
- Off-balance sheet item. Lease payments are treated as an operating expense.
- Lender retains ownership title until all payments are finalised.
- Residual is set according to ATO guidelines.
As motor leasing is quite a popular commercial finance product, most banks and finance companies offer this facility to business customers. But as an experienced broker, Jade Car Loans is best positioned to offer you the best car leasing deal. We are accredited with over 40 lenders so we have the resources to compare multiple offers, including from your own bank, and negotiate the best car leasing deal for you. With more offers to consider, we have greater bargaining power to get YOU the best deal.
If you are planning to buy at auction, ask your Jade consultant to arrange a pre-approved car lease so you can bid with confidence and beat the competition to the best used car deals.
Speak with a Jade Consultant to discuss a car leasing solution for your business vehicle. Call 1300 000 003